Goals for this week:
practice 4 times (three classes + one at-home practice). GO TO THE GYM!(I went on Tuesday and did an hour of cardio before heading to my regular hot Vinyasa flow class.)
- Wake up at least once this week and workout before work. (As Jay-Z said, “Not for nothing, never happen…” I get up at 6:20 am every morning and if my alarm goes of before that, I laugh at it and roll over.)
- Take the stairs up to the 7th floor every day. (I did this for four days straight, then on Thursday my body was weary.)
Increase water intake. I currently drink a half gallon of water every day. I’m starting to feel like that’s not enough. For this week, I’ll just add another 4 cups of water.(this wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. I’ve found that it’s really easy for me to drink the 8 cups before 3 pm. Since I’m usually awake for another 8 hours, I definitely require more water after I leave work, especially if I work out or go to yoga.
- Finish first assignment for YTT. (Procrastinated out of nervousness.)
Buy 2 new yoga towels and yoga pants.
- Ask 3 people to write letters of recommendation. (Re-thinking applying to graduate school this year.)
Practice some of the exercises in “Ask and It is Given.”(I practiced the Wallet Exercise. It’s interesting. I’m going to keep doing it.)
- Put away summer clothes and shoes. (Doing that this Friday.)
- Finally, finally, FINALLY finish reading “Wishcraft.” (No excuse.)
- Do just one exercise from A Writer’s Workbook. (No excuse for this either.)
- Get a library card. (Definitely just didn’t have time.)
Sign up for Mint.(scary, scary, scary. I was in a state last night. I knew that I wasn’t bringing in as much money because I joined the pension at my job. I didn’t realize it would have such a huge effect. I’m gonna have to do some serious scrimping and saving to get back to a comfortable financial position.)